THE MOST RELIABLE DESIGN AND MOST ADVANCED AUTO-BELAY IN THE MARKET.
Features and benefits of using TRUBLUE and TRUBLUE Speed devices
The TRUBLUE self-regulating induction braking system is the result of more than four years of research, development and testing by an ISO 17025 certified test center.
This braking system offers many unique benefits to operators
- The braking resistance automatically adjusts to the weight of the climber, always offering a smooth descent.
- No wear or wear parts: low maintenance and low cost of ownership
- Designed without clutch release, eliminating a potential potential point of failure on other auto belays designs.
- A webbing feeding system that maximizes the life of the webbing.
TRUBLUES benefit all levels of climbers, from the beginner who feels the movement to the confirmed climber focusing on conditioning and training. They have been proven to increase membership and participation in all types of facilities while lowering costs.
The TRUBLUE is the only auto belay specifically designed for climbers. It is ideal for climbing rooms, tree climbing courses, ziplines, etc …
The TRUBLUE makes it possible to descend platforms, to discover the free fall, to learn to abseil: the only limit is your imagination.
AUTO-BELAYS TRUBLUE SPEED
The TRUBLUE Speed auto belay has the same reputation for reliability and quality as the TRUBLUE auto belay, but is designed specifically for competition and speed climbing training. Among all speed devices, it is one that is suitable for the widest range of climbers’ weight (from 10 to 150 kg).
The TRUBLUE Speed auto belay uses the same patented magnetic braking technology as the TRUBLUE auto belay, but with minimal pulling force, and the same soft closing system appreciated by climbers. The retraction speed is fast enough to handle the fastest climbers and future world records.
Look at the TRUBLUE in operation
Spécifications techniques TRUBLUE et TRUBLUE SPEED
The TRUBLUE is the only Auto Belay certified & tested to 10x the Class A of EN341:2011 CE Certification standard. That is 15,000% more consecutive testing cycles than a Class C device!
The TRUBLUE is also certified in accordance with EN360:2002, meaning you can shock load the device when attempting dynos.
TRUBLUE is designed to meet the highest safety standards of all auto-insurers, and has been fully tested in an ISO 17025 certified laboratory.
- Norme nationale américaine ANSI/ASSE Z359.4-2007
- Canadian standard, CSA Z259.2.3-99
- Australian and New Zealand standard, AS/NZS 1891.3 1997
- European Union Directive BS EN 341
CARACTÉRISTIQUES et TARIFS
TRUBLUE 2 : 7,5m-12,5 m, PRIX = 2499 € HT
TRUBLUE XL : 12,0m-19,8 m, PRIX = 2699 € HT
TRUBLUE SPEED : 7,5m-12,5 m, PRIX = 2599€ HT
TRUBLUE SPEED XL : 12m-16 m, PRIX = 2699€ HT
Dimensions: 80 x 320 x 216 mm (15 x 12.6 x 8.5 in)
Device Weight: 19.3 kg (42.5)
Rated Working Capacity: 10 to 150 kg (22 to 330 lbs)
Maximum Descent Speed: 2.0 m/s (6.5 ft/s)
Maximum Line Extension (Descent Height:
TRUBLUE: 12.5 m (41 ft) Also available in a 7.5 m (24.6 ft) length for shorter walls
TRUBLUE XL: 20 m (65.6ft)
Accessories and other products
TRUBLUE comes with additional products designed to increase security awareness and protect your investment :
- BELAY GATE : A simple and effective way to remind a climber to attach himself and to warn others that the auto-insurer is being used
- SCRATCH PROTECTION: This soft rubber tile protects your wall and auto-insurer
LES AUTO-ASSUREURS TRUBLUE CONVIENNENT POUR :
Accessories and related products
Product Image Gallery TRUBLUE